- Supported a major report into mental health in the workplace in the UK.
- Developed thought leadership focus and content on sustainability issues for a global logistics company.
- Created culture and brand language for a leading Amsterdam design company.
- Developed new brand language for business developing communications software for people with disabilities.
- Delivered workshops on personal branding for two Amsterdam-based international organisations.
- Ran workshops on storytelling and copywriting for a pan-European climate change organisation.
- Edited and developed copy on new official city cycle routes for Amsterdam.
- Edited the book 'Ride With Me: Amsterdam', a cycling and travel guide.
- Provided ongoing strategic communications consultancy to international cycling innovation social enterprise.
Powerful communications for positive change.
A'DAM works with people and brands that are committed to making a positive impact on society and the planet.
It was founded by Adam and is based in Amsterdam. Clever eh.
Brand building: establishing identity, key messages and tone of voice.
Comms strategy: aligning communications planning to strategic business objectives.
Copywriting: from website words and content to thought leadership and speeches.
Training: up-skilling your comms teams and senior leadership in strategy development, personal branding, media interviews, public speaking, press office management, and writing skills.
Media and stakeholder relations: establishing systems and activations for ongoing work or focused campaigns.
Issues management: preparing for, mitigating against and responding to issues through communications.
Digital and social media: strategy, content development and engagement.
Marketing: internal and customer engagement, email and content marketing, and social media advertising.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“Adam is the best to work with - highly professional, committed, smart, strategic and spot on. Working with Adam is always a pleasure.”
— Maud de Vries, CEO, BYCS